Not just habits but they can be life lessons, some tips or things that you’ve experienced and you wish the other person should know.
There are some rules to change your life for the better or things you should do every day to become smarter but when it comes to habit it is somewhat different as it requires much effort to convert as task into habit. A habit that you enjoy.
This is where i am working on:
- Close your social media ID’s.
- Cutoff some unwanted people from your life.
- Make some genuine friends.
- Start Saying No to people.
- Stop being available every time.
- Never think about past and future.
- Involve yourself in some work to not to think about anyone.
- Instead of listening Arjit Singh’s song try something new.
- Forgive people.
- Forgiving yourself.
- Avoid junk food
- Drink more water
- Start having balanced diet
- Have some good breakfast
- Start doing exercise
- Get up early in morning
- Sleep early in night to complete above mentioned point.
- Read books
- Set goals
- Work hard
- Try again after failure
- Stay motivated
- Talk with people who failed, worked hard and then get success.
- Start writing something daily.
- Sit with your grandparents and parents to get life-living experience.
- Go on some adventure trips.
- Make some good hobbies.
- Work with some NGO on ground to know the reality of life.
- Have a pet. Most probably a dog. He will make you realise how to be faithful.